Thursday 15 October 2015

Tiny Essentials Tote Bag Sew Along.

I am so excited about my brand spanking new pattern the Tiny Essentials Tote Bag, that I am offering you the opportunity to participate in a Sew Along in my Facebook Group starting on Monday!



The Tiny Essentials Tote Bag is the perfect little bag to carry the all important small necessities when you travel. The Tiny Essentials Tote Bag can be used to carry; nail polish and nail care accessories, electrical cords such as phone cords when travelling, essential oils, make up, colouring books and pencils and so much more.

This pattern features the popular QAYG (Quilt As You Go) Technique as well as how to make your own and add piping to your bag. With so many options, The Tiny Essentials Tote can be customised perfectly to suit your personal needs.





With Christmas just around the corner, these bags make the perfect gift for all ages! And a Sew Along is a great way to get you started.

What is a Sew Along (Also called SAL)?
A sew along is essentially sewing a pattern step by step with a group of others.
The beauty of the online world is that we can join up and do this together, no matter where you are!

This SAL will be running from my blog and FaceBook Group, each day I will be posting steps from the Tiny Essentials Tote Bag Pattern that you need to follow for that day.

I will not be rewriting each step, that is what the pattern is for, however I have mini videos, tips and tricks and some prizes all while having fun along the way. You will be able to ask questions in my group and share your work as you go!

If you would like t take part this is what you need to do:

1. Purchase the Tiny Essentials Tote Bag Pattern via my website.

2. Read through the pattern a few times to get familiar with the steps required.

3. Get inspired! Check out my website and FB group for loads of inspiration for your bag. Gather all your supplies.

4. Join my FaceBook group as this is where the SAL will essentially run from (and my blog)

5. Get ready for some fun!


Please note this is an intermediate pattern, you must have some experience with sewing zippers. This SAL is suited to people with an intermediate sewing level.

I look forward to sewing Tiny Essentials Tote Bags with you starting on Monday! Catch you then.
Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment