Wednesday 21 October 2015

Day 4 - The Tiny Essentials Bag Sew Along.

WOW! What fun we are having in the Tiny Essentials Tote Bag Sew Along.

I hope you are finding it as enjoyable as I am!

 

Let us recap on the past few days, so far we have:

- Made a mood board
- Chosen fabrics and embellishments
- Cut all the pieces out and fused them with interfacing
- Prepared the bag body pieces
- Learnt how to make our own piping!

What a busy 3 days!

Trina Made It.

Beverley Power Handmade


With that in mind, I have had a number of emails from people who are wanting to join in but have not yet started or they are a day behind. So today (day 4) I am naming CATCH UP DAY!

So take time today to read through the past 3 blog posts and catch up.

I think it is timely that I tell you about the wonderful prize I am offering as part of this SAL.

The prize pack includes 4! YES you read that right! 4 of my patterns (Your choice of course) from my website.
All that you have to do is share an image of your bag on social media (FB or Instagram) along the way (comp closes once the SAL is completed) and use the #TETSAL and #littlemoodesigns
I will add all the entrants and draw via random.org

So get sewing and I will see you back here tomorrow to add piping to your bag and attaching your zipper to the bag.

So only a  few days to go!

Happy Sewing.

Kylie

x  





No comments:

Post a Comment