I am so excited that my new pattern, The Chapel St Shoulder Bag has been such a hit! To celebrate I have a launch competition and blog series.
The Chapel St Shoulder Bag, a touch retro and all style; she may be small but she sure packs a punch! I am a Melbourne girl at heart, my favourite shopping destination is Chapel Street in Prahran. Filled with hustle, bustle and some of my favourite shopping and dining venues. The Chapel Str Shoulder Bag is an ode to all things Chapel St, stylish. unique and on trend.
To celebrate the release, I have teamed up with two other amazing Aussie businesses; BOO! Designs and Handbag Hardware Australia to give you the opportunity to win a prize pack that will make your heart sing!!
One winner will receive the following prize package posted:- 5 x gorgeous zippers from BOO! Designs (you can choose which ones you would like)
- A hardware pack from Handbag Hardware Australia
- A fabric pack from Aussie Based fabric designers Ink & Spindle
- 4 x PDF Sewing Patterns from the Little Moo Designs Pattern Shop!
Is that amazing or what!!
Here is what you need to do to enter:
1. Purchase the Chapel St Shoulder Bag Pattern
2. Sew a Chapel St Shoulder Bag from the pattern, you can use any fabric combinations you like.
3. Take a photo of your Chapel St Shoulder Bag in front of a sign that represents you or your town
(NOTE: Please DO NOT use your street sign for identity reasons, you could use a town sign, a funny sign or street sign you love the name of.....get creative).
4. Send an image of your Street Sign and Bag to Kylie at email@example.com
5. Competition ends: 1st April 2016 8.00pm AEST
6. The winner will be drawn at random, judges decision is final. Winner will be notified by email, once contact is established this will be shared with their consent.
7. Competition is open worldwide, the prizes will be posted to you (patterns emailed).
8. One entry per person.
Are you excited yet? I am.
Now here is some Bag-spiration to kick you off to a flying start.
The beautiful Susie from Twirl Girl Boutique made this gorgeous arm crook version of the Chapel St Shoulder Bag using Melbourne Based Designer fabric from Ink & Spindle. Isn't it devine!
I can not wait to see what you can come up with. My FaceBook Group also has lots of information and support if you would like to join, we would love to see you there.
Happy Sewing, Kylie xx