Wednesday 2 July 2014

Tell us already!

Following on from my last blog post, you now know what I have been working on behind the scenes for the past few months....my first PDF pattern. I have had lots of messages asking exactly what the pattern will be. So I thought it was about time I shared with you all -

My first PDF pattern which will be released Sunday 6th July is -

The Little Moo Messenger Bag PDF Pattern.



Featuring bias trim and four fantastic applique options, this bag can be customised to suit lots of ages and styles. I am so excited to bring you this design, it is a pattern I have been making for my business for the past 4 years and finally I am sharing my design so you can make your own.

Watch this space over the next few days as I share with you the amazing pattern tester pictures as well as some more information about this pattern. The pattern will be available for purchase via my Etsy store on Sunday 6th July 2014, I can't wait for the release, can you?

Happy Sewing!
Kylie.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first PDF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I know how much work goes into developing a pattern. Well done and congratulations. I hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete