Thursday 24 July 2014

Busy Blocks for bubs, sensory play at its best.

I have been busily working on new product lines lately. One that I am very proud to be adding to the Little Moo Collection is Busy Blocks.

What is a busy block you ask?

Busy blocks are designed to encourage sensory play, the six different sides are designed to give lots of options which can be customised to suit your babies likes. Chew rings, ribbons, different textured fabrics, crinkly sounds, rattles and pockets make this soft cube a great toy to keep babies entertained while learning through sensory play.

Here is just a few examples of this new design I have been working on -








Measuring 5.5 inches height x width, these soft cubes are the perfect size for bubs to handle.

Would you like to purchase one? They make a great baby gift and are available via my Etsy store or feel free to email me at lilmoodesigns@hotmail.com for a custom order.

Happy Shopping.
Kylie.

No comments:

Post a Comment