Sunday 6 September 2015

The Bay Boho Bag and an epic hardware deal just for you!

Boy oh boy have I been slack at this blogging thing! Well I am back with a bang and do I have some awesome news for you.

 

First of all is the launch of my brand spanking new pattern - The Bay Boho Bag!

 

Inspired by the sands of Byron Bay, Australia's most easterly, surf's up ecotopia; The Bay Boho Bag draws on various bohemian and hippy influences. Large in size, loose in style, this bag will take you from the markets, to the beach to lunch in style.

The Bay Boho Bag is an open style bag which closes with a magnetic closure. The pattern includes options for a zipper welt pocket and internal slip pockets. The Bay Boho is a crossbody bag and features measurements for a large strap (you can change the length of this to suit your own personal preferences).

If you are quick you can grab a $2 launch discount for a limited time - use the discount code BAYBOHO and purchase the pattern via my website. 

 

The second piece of news is.......

I have been working behind the scenes on a fantastic hardware deal just for you. This is limited to 45 orders so please if you want these do not delay. 

 
 
For $16.95 (AU) which INCLUDES postage Australia Wide, you can get one of these amazing hardware packs from Craft Boxes Australia.
In each pack you get:
- 4 x Snap "O" Rings
- 2 x magnetic closure sets
- 4 x Key Fob Hardware sets
There will be a free tutorial on my website in the coming week on how to make these key fobs.
If you would like to order please PM Leesa at Craft Boxes Australia.
 
 
I hope you enjoy this pattern and amazing hardware deal. I have made many of these bags and I have to say it is one of my favourites!

Happy Sewing, Kylie. x

 
 
Stay tuned for an amazing competition coming in a few days time that you will not want to miss!


No comments:

Post a Comment