Saturday 7 June 2014

Joining the land of the blogs.

Well hello there, I am very excited to be joining the world of blogging. After much deliberation and hoping that some people may like to read a bit more about me and what I do I am finally here, joining the land of the blogs.

I plan to share with you my sewing and designing journey, I have some exciting new ventures coming up in the near future and look forward to sharing a behind the scenes view of my sewing world.

So a little about me:
I am Kylie, mum to two gorgeous kiddies, self proclaimed fabric addict and sewing lover. I am the owner of Little Moo Designs, which is really like my third baby! It certainly takes up as much time as a child and I love it!

Little Moo Designs was created in 2010, inspired by my babies who bring love and wonder to my world. Little Moo Designs was started after I went searching for a special birthday gift and could not find anything in the stores that I felt fitted the bill. So I put my creative hat on and produced a hobby horse, which then lead to lots of hobby horses which have been created and delivered to their new owners all around Australia and the World.
All Little Moo Designs are designed and created by myself right here in Queensland, Australia, so you can be assured that you are supporting local small business when purchasing from us.

 
Image by MiaMia Photography - www.miamiaphotography.com.au

I look forward to sharing my design/sewing journey with you via this blog spot however you can also find out a bit more about my work via the following:

Follow me on facebook:   www.facebook.com/lilmoodesigns
Instagram: #littlemoodesigns
Website: www.littlemoodesigns.com.au


Happy Days,
Kylie x

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging Kylie!! Looking forward to what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete